After 4 years of continuous development Mooza is ready to open its door for those of you that do not know how, when & where to kickstart your Salesforce career – do you want to know more?
Who are we looking for?
- Fresh graduates with the need of changing the world via disruptive technology,
- Parents who are looking for remote job so they can be flexible with their kids,
- People who lost their jobs due to Covid pandemic,
- Career changers, who would like to be part of global digital transformation
So actually our doors are open for all of you, who want to change their career and start working with Salesforce.
When? – The academy starts on 1/09/2021 – there is still some time left for you to apply, but we are looking for 10 candidates, so the best moment to apply is NOW! 🙂
How? – We know that Salesforce will be a new technology for you, therefore we’ve prepared the training program which will help you to achieve your first SF certificate and the most crucial skills to work with our clients.
Time for extensive training – not yet hired but already supported!
Meet our our expert Pavlina:
Pavlina will create a 20 hours per week curriculum and support you in your preparations to pass you first certificate – Salesforce Administrator. Your work combined with Pavlina’s assistance will allow you to explore the most crucial topics.
You will receive:
- Resources needed to explore Salesforce and pass the certificate
- Examples of how to use the knowledge gained
- Pavlina’s time to answer the most challenging questions!
And the most important – Certification cost is on us – we will not only prepare you for the exam, but also cover the cost of it!
Second and third month
Time for hiring! You will become Mooza employee!
After you will pass your first certificate our second trainer: Anna Smaczyńska will join Pavlina and provide the soft skills training
You will get to know:
- how to face the clients
- basics of project management
- But not only – you will continue to work with Pavlina as well – to use your knowledge in practice
Are you interested? Click here to apply!
Do you want to know more about the academy? Contact our recruiter: Dominika – email@example.com – who will be also our academy’s team leader available for you during the course of the program.
See you soon in Mooza Academy!